As you may be aware, COVID-19 restrictions will be removed from 19th July. Going forward, please be aware of the changes below.
- Face masks are not required, however you still may wish to bring one for your own safety and well being.
- Track & Trace is no longer mandatory, however you can do so via the QR codes displayed around the centre.
- Class is £4 per evening – the correct money should be placed in a sealed envelope with your name on.
- Chairs will be spaced around the centre, however there will be no tables. The kitchen will also be closed, so please bring your own (bottled) drinks.
- Those who have NOT been fully vaccinated/hold a “vaccine passport” are advised to take regular lateral flow tests before class (order at gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test) and should stay home if they test positive.
- Those who are classed as clinically extremely vulnerable should take extra precautions to stay safe and consider the risks of attending classes.
- IF YOU FEEL UNWELL,TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 OR HAVE BEEN ASKED TO SELF ISOLATE, PLEASE STAY AT HOME!
We look forward to seeing you back on the floor and hope you understand our continued efforts to keep everyone safe.